Local Phuket Markets
Shopping in local markets is more entertaining and
fascinating than shopping in malls. From the fresh
food markets, you can learn what the local eats. See
vegetables and herbs that you've never heard of. And
is more likely you can find stalls selling local snacks
which you pay 1/10 the price somewhere else.
Here are some local markets I've come across.
Notice some open every day but some only open on weekend.
- Baanzan Market - open daily from 9a.m.
- Nanai Road Fresh Market - open daily from 8a.m.
- Patak Road - Mon and Thur only starting noon
- next to Tesco Lotus Express - Mon and Thur starting
- opposite police station - Wed and Sun starting noon
Other special markets in Thailand: